Welcome to the Gakuen Alice community! This is community for fans of the Hana to Yume manga/anime series by Higuchi Tachibana! Be sure to read the rules before posting and have fun hanging out with fellow Gakuen Alice fans! ^^
R U L E S 1. Please place all spoilers, fanfiction, big images, long summaries or posts under a cut. [Note for clarification: a spoiler is any kind of information that reveals something about the plot or characters that one wouldn't find from a synopsis or blurb about the series. A rule of thumb: if it's not in the first arc or the first few chapters and episodes, it's a spoiler.]
2. Please don't post things irrelevant to Gakuen Alice.
3. Please don't make really really random/pointless messages such as "YAY NATSUME :)" as a post. Or "I WATCHED EP 26!!!!!" If you're going to say that, please at least include your thoughts on it. ONE intro post is permitted if you're new to the community.
4. Please check the "Memories" before asking questions.
5. TyPiNg lIeK tHiz and fangirl Japanese is definitely not encouraged. Same with large, brightly colored font styles.
6. Posting stolen fanart is absolutely prohibited. (ASK FOR PERMISSION FIRST!)
7. Read this post regarding requesting. Request posts asking for scans are not allowed.
8. POSTING THE SAME TOPIC ALL OVER AGAIN IS PROHIBITED. (For example, do not post again about the latest chapter when someone else just made a similar post.)
9. Read this post regarding scanlation/raws posts.
10. There has been NO confirmations of a second season. Rumors has been floating around since FOREVER but there are NO bases to it. Unless there is a new official announcement about it, please, NO more posts asking about it. It will be deleted. Thank you.
Any post that does not follow these rules will not be tolerated and will result in deletion!
Some changes have been made to LiveJournal, and we hope you enjoy them! As we continue to improve the site on a daily basis to make your experience here better and faster, we would greatly appreciate your feedback about these changes. Please let us know what we can do for you!